- Interview with Dr Adrian Bowyer, the creator of the RepRap 3D Printer
- The Mathematics of 3D Printing
- 11 Reasons why Schools need 3D Printers
- 3D Printing a 3D Printer
- How to change the battery on an IP54 digital caliper
- Off Topic – not 3D Printing Related
3D Printer that prints in Chocolate now available!
Essential Dynamics have released the Imagine 3D Printer that can print in silicone, epoxies, organices, cheese and most importantly: Chocolate!
When I’m discussing 3D Printing, most people (not all, but most) can’t see the use for being able to print anything. After I mention that there are chocolate printers – their eyes light up they order me to “Get one of those and start printing your fingers off!”
But jokes aside, 3d printing in Chocolate and other food stuffs is (and if it isnt – it SHOULD be!) a part of Molecular Gastronomy – the science of cooking.
The printer can also print in other mediums such as epoxies and the rather untouched field of silicons. Of course, don’t mix up your syringes.
The printer comes in at around $2995 and has $295 shipping.
- Company creates software that they say stops the 3D printing of Guns
- U.S. Copyright Czar Applauds Six-Strikes, Warns Over 3D Printing Piracy
- Is the 3D Printed gun any good?
- 3D Printed gun taken down by US Authorities
- 3D Printed Guns
- Interview with the 3d Printing fractal artist unellenu
- New tool gives structural strength to 3D printed works
- Adelaide man launches unique 3D Printed Jewellery Kickstarter
Follow on Twitter
3D Printing sitesRepRap 3D Printer Component Suppliers
RepRapPro - the site of the RepRap creater
Full Service Printing Bureaus
3D Print (UK)
3D Printing Directories
Explaining the Future
About 3D Printers